Monday, October 18, 2010

New Music Monday - "Whip My Hair" by Willow Smith - Video Premiere

So I said I would come back and post this video once it premiered and well it did. Today Willow Smith's video for "Whip My Hair" premiered and boy did it premiere. The video was nothing short of amazing, but what would you expect? The girl is obviously talented out of the wazoo and I love the fact that she isn't afraid to be herself. I think I appreciate her more as an upcoming artist for being real more than anything.

Anywho, without anymore of my rambling here is the "Whip My Hair" video:

How amazing is she? All I have to say those already making music (won't name names) is watch out. I feel like there are a few that should be worried; one in particular. Anywho, love it? hate it? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hearts are fragile . . .