Friday, November 5, 2010

Book Review Friday!

Hello lovies, between working and studying for my GRE (yikes!) which is this Sunday, I haven't had much time to blog, but I know when Friday rolls around I have to at least get my book reviews out (if I have any). You're in luck today, I do. Today's recommendation comes from one of my favorite authors, Becca Fitzpatrick.





"Crescendo" picks up two months after the end of "Hush, Hush" and all appears to be well between Patch (swoon)  and Nora, but there's some things that Nora doesn't know that's about to change everything. Nora's sure that she and Patch belong together, but after a great night out things with Patch begin to change, well Patch changes. He starts acting weird after her confession of those "three magical words" and he begins to distance himself. With Patch acting weird Nora struggles to hold on to what little is left of their relationship. Unfortunately, the bad wins out and Nora gives up declaring she want nothing to do with Patch. Little does Nora know that probably was one of the worst things she could've ever done regarding her life. This could be the end of Nora; without Patch to watch over her, danger decides to have a field day with her. With her old childhood friend Scott back in the picture, a whole ton of issues float to the surface of what Nora now knows as her life. Is there any hope for her and Patch? What's up with Rixon? And does Vee think about anything other than boys and food?

By the time I reached the end of this book I was pinning for MORE Patch and each time I see a black Jeep Commander on the highway or on my way home from work; I find myself saying: "Is that a Black Jeep Commander?! ( whispers ) Could be Patch." Yes, I am a dork, sue me.

If you haven't read the first book of the series, give it a shot: Hush, Hush . Read "Hush, Hush" by Becca Fitzpatrick already? Then what are you waiting for? Read Crescendo (Hush, Hush) . You won't be disappointed. Oh, for future notice book three will be out next year, it's called "Tempest." To say I'm stoked about it would be the understatement of the century.

P.S. - Don't forget to follow Becca Fitzpatrick on Twitter, you can find her here: @becfitzpatrick

Have an awesome weekend lovies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hearts are fragile . . .