Saturday, July 31, 2010

Breathe Easy Saturday

It has been a little while since I've done a Breathe Easy Saturday, the reason for that is because I have been busy trying to begin my own children's book series. My mother had been pushing the idea with me for a while and even though it isn't the way that I wanted to break into the writing industry, I'll take it. It's actually helping me feel a bit more productive than just sitting at the computer all day searching for internship related to writing or publishing or searching for a job that involves me teaching the kiddies English.

But today, in all honesty, I feel good about what I'm doing. I honestly thought it would feel like a forced project, but it hasn't . . . not in the least bit. Now as I sit staring at the curser blinking at me in the Word document that contains the beginnings of a children's book I can smile and say . .  wow I did that. Anywho, enough with my own happy epiphany. I feel like we need a ah-mazing song in honor of this day. I know a bunch of other people out there are having a WONDERFUL day just like me and even if you aren't music always makes the day better.

So without further ado . . .


Been sleeping under a rock and don't have this Beatles song on your iPod? Add it to your playlist and buy it here: Twist And Shout 
Enjoy your Saturday. =)

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog.
    Thought you might be interested.
    Check us out.
    "thetweedz.blogspot.com"
    =]

    ReplyDelete

hearts are fragile . . .