Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Smile A While . . .

Ever have one of those days? Ever not want to smile? Or better yet can't think of anything to smile about? Yeah, well I'm having one of those weeks. You know, the week that nothing you do ever seems right or nothing ever seems to go your way. Those weeks suck. This week for me sucks and I was really trying my best to find something to smile about and then I remembered that my boyfriend is coming to pay me a visit for a week; so there's something to smile about. I hope you lovies aren't having as terrible a week as I am, this summer hasn't been kind to many so far and I hope today's Smile A While segment will give you something good to add to your day.

So for those of you that need something to smile about or just an uplifting carefree song, here you go:


Have an amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hearts are fragile . . .