Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Music - Video Premiere of "Yeah 3x" by Chris Brown

Okay, so it's the weekend for me and probably a couple dozen other people (I don't intern on Fridays) and I was excited to find out that one of my favorite songs would finally have a video to go along with it. I was at work and certain websites are blocked on it, so I wasn't able to see it until I got home.

The video for "Yeah 3x" (Yeah three-times, for those unsure of how to read the title) is a high energy, vibrantly colored, dance packed visual expression of a good time to good dance music. Although Chris Brown hasn't been putting music out on the radio for the past year and some change, he's put out  his mixtape (with Tyga, called Fan of a Fan) earlier this year online and let's not forget that earlier last year he put out his last album Graffiti (an amazing album that didn't get too much attention because of his past mistakes). But now Brown is back and hitting the radios hard with not only his song "Deuces"  (which came out over the summer and is a song off his mixtape, Fan of a Fan) and the "Deuces (remix)" he's now got another song out that gears towards the pop-genre with "Yeah 3x".

Without further ado, because I tend to ramble, I present to you . . "Yeah 3x":


Pretty freaking sick, right? Love it? Want it on your iPod: Yeah 3x (Explicit Version) or if you like to keep things clean: Yeah 3x (Clean Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hearts are fragile . . .