Saturday, October 9, 2010

Breathe Easy Saturday

Good morning lovies, this week update's have been far and few mostly because I'm trying to get myself together for my internship that starts this coming week on Saturday, so forgive me. But anywho, I am definitely writing this edition of Breathe Easy Saturday from the confines of my bed, why? Because that's the cool thing to do and also because my blankets still feel heavenly. Anyway, I was thinking about how I was having great difficulty after I got my internship because they needed some information that they said I hadn't sent them the day after my interview and things got a little hectic and stressful. I am grateful however for that particular part of this experience because it definitely showed me patience, well more patience. I was disgruntled that everything that happened was happening, but when I spoke to my mother she told me something I hadn't really thought about, which was: "don't stress it, because stressing over it doesn't change anything." She was completely right and the moment I stopped wracking my brain over whether or not my internship was set in stone they called me the next day.

So there are trials in success; can't get everything easily I suppose.

I hope everyone's weekend is off to a great start and that this fall weather is treating you wonderfully. Have an amazing weekend and be safe.

Ah, and what would this Breathe Easy Saturday be without a little tunage? Right, abnormal.


Interested in this song? Like fist pumping on the weekends? (rotfl) You'll have to wait until it's available for purchase . . this is that new NEW music (Yeah 3x by Chris Brown).

No comments:

Post a Comment

hearts are fragile . . .