Saturday, June 26, 2010

Breathe Easy Saturday

Well good morning to you all; I hope this Saturday morning finds you rested and thoroughly relaxed. Today's song for this Breathe Easy Saturday came to me a week ago while I was making my mother's website for her nonprofit organization. This song in particular comes from my childhood, my parents played a variety of music when I was young, some of it stuck with me while others have been forgotten. But this song, I remember it being a nice feel good and uplifting song. Just what we need on this beautiful Saturday, right? Right!

So without further ado, I present to you today's music for this glorious Breathe Easy Saturday, "Fields of Gold" by Sting:


Just taking time to listen to the lyrics, paired with the slow rhythm of the song, and Sting's amazing voice, will have you feeling better about your day. And if that doesn't work, at least you have an amazing new song that you can add to your playlist. Interested? Get it here: Fields Of Gold

Have an awesome day lovies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hearts are fragile . . .