Saturday, June 19, 2010

Breathe Easy Saturdays

Have you ever just had a song that you had to play on repeat? A song that represented where you were in your life at the moment? Or just a song that has lyrics that basically encompass the type of day your having? Well if you're anything like me, I'm sure you have experienced this very thing. I have a different song stuck in my head every day and I thought, why not share my musical thoughts and ramblings with you.

So today's Breathe Easy Saturday video comes to you from John Mayer and his cover of Tom Petty's "Free Fallin'."



Unfortunately, since the official video for the song has restrictions, I can't post that one. BUT if any of you are interested in listening to this lovely cover and watching the OFFICIAL video take a peak here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wJ-VPqFzy0&feature=related .

Anywho, for the last I would say week this song has definitely been the one song that I play constantly. I'm not sure what it is, but through all the chaos of life . . . this song sort of takes you to another place and just makes the day more bearable. I know there are many songs out there that do the same thing . . but this is definitely my song for this Breathe Easy Saturday. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hearts are fragile . . .