Sunday, June 27, 2010

Inspirational Sundays

So today, I stumbled across a quote that I've read before; sometime last year I believe, and I read it over and realized: "man, I totally ignored what I was suppose to learn from that." It's sort of like tripping over a rock called stupid a few times before realizing that wise council or advisement has been there the entire time and you just want to do things your way until it blows up in your face. 

Okay, rant over. 

Here's the quote:


“When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.” - Alexander Graham Bell


I realize, especially in hard times, we tend to dwell on the negative and wondering why things didn't work out the way you wanted them to and in reality, there may be another door to a better opportunity open and we ignore it because what we thought was best for us didn't work out. Maybe the reason why that particular door closed is because it wasn't as great for you as you thought and the better door will lead you in the correct way you should go. 

That's just my take on things. Enjoy your Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hearts are fragile . . .