Friday, June 11, 2010

Jury Freaking Duty . . . =/

Don't you just love being an adult? I mean seriously, I can't get a job, can't get an internship, but guess what I can get darlings? Jury duty. Doesn't it just make your stomach do one of those uncomfortable flips? I know it does for mine. I mean honestly . . . what a way to kill a Friday. I'm currently sitting in this cold room; AC on full blast, and it's only 67 degrees outside right now and I'm waiting on them to call my name so I can be questioned. Then not only will they ask me question I don't give a rat's butt about, but then I have to waste the rest of my day sitting around doing nothing in a court house. Sheesh.

To top it all off they showed us this video, telling us that serving jury duty was an honor and we should be glad to serve the New York justice system. Right. Mind you the video had midevil knights in it; any video with KNIGHTS in it should not be trusted or at least that's how I feel about it. =/ LOL .

What would make my day even a teeny bit better would be for them to turn down this God-awful air conditioning. It was still SPRING last time I checked and it was definitely only 56 degrees the other day.

This weekend better bring some not so suckiness my way . . . or else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hearts are fragile . . .